Things to do while our Guests
Country Haven Miramichi cottages are located on the bank of the beautiful Miramichi River, with a number of activities arranged through Country Haven. Being ideally located in Central New Brunswick allows easy access to a number of Day trips arranged by either Country Haven or by yourself.
Things to do while staying at Country Haven Cottages
- - Guided Fly Fishing for Atlantic Salmon, Trout, Shad or Striped Bass
- - Guided or on your own Canoeing/Kayaking
- - Guided Side-by-side ATV wilderness tours
- - Hiking
- - Snowshoeing, X-Country Skiing, Skating, Hiking and Sleigh rides (in winter)
- - Photography - beautiful wilderness, rivers, wildlife.
- - Swimming/Ocean beaches - Baie St Anne and Escuminac - less than 1 hour drive.
Trips arranged through Country Haven or that you can arrange on your own:
- - Tubing with Miramichi Tubing - 10 Minute drive, or Stewarts Tubing - 30 Minute drive.
- - Horse back riding with Saddle Tramp stables - 10 minute drive.
- - Bear Watching Tours with Little Big Bear Safari - 30 minute drive.
- - Horse and sleigh rides with Fletchers or Innes or Barrieaus from approx 25-35 minute drive.
- - Cross Country skiing through Miramichi Cross Country Ski Club approx 20 Minute drive.
- - Whale Watching Tours through Quoddy Link Bay of Fundy approx 2.5 Hrs drive.
- - Hopewell Rocks Tours to the Bay of Fundy - approx 2.5 hrs drive.
- - Golf - 2 nearby Golf Clubs welcome daily guests.
For more information on things to do while visiting with us, visit www.vacationnewbrunswick.com
Country Haven is your Home Away from Home in Eastern
Whatever your choice of accommodation -
COUNTRY HAVEN IS YOUR ONE STOP DESTINATION FOR
YOUR OUTDOOR VACATION WHILE ON THE MIRAMICHI.
We also accept Debit Cards
(Interac, Cirrus etc..)
Haven Lodge & Cottages
601 Route #118
Toll Free: (877)-Fly-Hook (359-4665) * Fax:
E-Mail us at:mailto:email@example.com
Site maintained/promoted by Access Web Solutions
revised March 9th 2015